|Posted by wifflepalooza on April 29, 2014 at 9:00 PM||comments (0)|
We would first like to thank all of those who helped make our 2nd Annual Wiffle Palooza Gala a success earlier this year! With the help of so many generous volunteers, sponsors, donators, basket-builders, and participants we were able to turn another fun night of eating, drinking, and dancing into a fundraising success. Thank you all again!
So now we turn our sights onto our 10th annual Summer event, as Wiffle Palooza X is less than two months away!
Start entering your teams NOW! Here are the details listed below!!
Wiffle Palooza X
Aston Community Center Fields
Concord Rd, Aston, PA
Saturday, June 14, 2014
Registration @ 10am
**All proceeds support The Ray Withelder Memorial Scholarship Fund
1. Submit your teams by emailing email@example.com
Team = Minimum of 3 players, no max
2. Submit your donation by mail or PayPal
Mail Checks to -- Wiffle Palooza, 114 Dillons Lane, Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
PayPal -- http://www.wifflepalooza.org/ ("Donation" link on left margin)
**Note - you do NOT need a PayPal account to pay your donation via PayPal**
- Teams may consist of a minimum of 4 players, no max
- Medium Pitch Rule-NOT lob pitch, but more of a controlled speed.
- All types of pitches (curveballs, etc.) are still allowed.
- The pitching rubber will be 40’ from home plate.
- No limit to the number of innings a single pitcher can pitch
- ALL batting counts (for men) will be 1-2
- ALL batting counts (for women, children 12 and under) will be 1-1
- Concession Stand - We'll again be selling item on the $1menu - pizza, pretzels, water, etc.
- Tournament Play - Pool play on 8+ fields, each team guaranteed 3 games
- Playoffs - Top 8 teams advance to a single-elimination playoff to determine our champion
- ALL proceeds benefit The Ray Withelder Memorial Scholarship Fund