|Posted by wifflepalooza on April 29, 2014 at 9:00 PM||comments (0)|
Wiffle Palooza XI
Aston Community Center Fields
Concord Rd, Aston, PA
Saturday, June 13th, 2015
Registration @ 10am
**All proceeds support The Ray Withelder Memorial Scholarship Fund
1. Submit your teams by emailing [email protected]
Team = Minimum of 4 players, no max
2. Submit your donation by mail or PayPal or mail Checks to --
Wiffle Palooza, 114 Dillons Lane, Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
PayPal -- http//www.wifflepalooza.org/
**Note - you do NOT need a PayPal account to pay your donation via PayPal**
If you need to pay with cash, feel free to pay on registration day(but please still need to submit your team before then)
- Teams may consist of a minimum of 4 players, no max
- Medium Pitch Rule-NOT lob pitch, but more of a controlled speed.
- All types of pitches (curveballs, etc.) are still allowed.
- The pitching rubber will be 40’ from home plate.
- No limit to the number of innings a single pitcher can pitch
- ALL batting counts (for men) will be 1-2
- ALL batting counts (for women, children 12 and under) will be 1-1
- Concession Stand - We'll again be selling item on the $1menu - pizza, pretzels, water, etc.
- Tournament Play - Pool play on 8+ fields, each team guaranteed 3 games
- Playoffs - Top 8 teams advance to a single-elimination playoff to determine our champion
- ALL proceeds benefit The Ray Withelder Memorial Scholarship Fund