|Posted by wifflepalooza on May 15, 2013 at 9:30 AM||comments (0)|
Wiffle Palooza Supporters,
Wiffle Palooza IX is fast approaching!
Consider this your update and invite for this year's event.
Wiffle Palooza IX
Date: Saturday, June 15th
Time: Team Check-In @ 9am
Location: Aston Community Center Field (Same location as last year)
Donation: $20/person (when you pre-register/pay) $25/person (day of registration/payment)
Register via email reply. PLEASE RSVP BY JUNE 1st
Pay via cash, check, or paypal.
Send cash or check to:
114 Dillons Lane
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
Pay via PayPal at:
What's The Same:
- Teams may consist of a minimum of 3 players, no max
- Donation - includes shirt, games, equipment
- Concession Stand - We'll again be selling $1 - pizza, pretzels, water, etc.
- Tournament Play - Pool play on 8+ fields, each team guaranteed 3 games
- Playoffs - Top 8 teams advance to a single-elimination playoff to determine our champion
- ALL proceeds benefit The Ray Withelder Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Medium Pitch Rule
In response to a lot of feedback on this topic, we have decided to move to a “Medium Pitch” rule this year.
- Medium pitch is NOT lob pitch, but more of a controlled speed.
- All types of pitches (curveballs, etc.) are still allowed.
- Previous Rule – No limit to speed of pitch.
- New Rule – All pitchers must throw at a “medium” velocity.
- Misc Rule Changes (in conjunction to the new pitching rule)
- The pitching rubber will be moved forward, to 40’ from home plate.
- No limit to the number of innings a single pitcher can pitch (previous rule = 2 innings per every 6 innings)
- ALL batting counts (for men) will be 1-2
|Posted by wifflepalooza on May 13, 2012 at 5:40 PM||comments (2)|
We would like to invite you all to our second annual Wiffle Palooza Gala on Saturday April 6th, 2012 at The Naamans Ballroom in Boothwyn, PA!!
For the past 8 summers we have all looked forward to our Wiffle Palooza tournament.
Hundreds of players, dozens of teams, games, music, food, and of course more and more generosity every year from our growing Wiffle Palooza family.
The Wiffle Palooza Gala will provide a fun, relaxed atmosphere (not a strike zone or scoreboard in sight) for us all to connect with one another and continue our support throughout the year, for a cause that has donated over $15,000 to The Ray Withelder Memorial Scholarship Fund and has assisted over a dozen local student athletes with college scholarships for the past 7 years.
Your donation is your ticket in!
All-you-can-eat Food/Drink, DJ/Dancing, Raffle Prizes, and more!!
You can easily use paypal to purchase your tickets. Go to
www.wifflepalooza.org On the left hand side of page there is a paypal button. Can't get any easier than that.
As always, spread the word...the more the merrier!
**Includes Food & Drink (Beer/Wine)
Saturday, April 6th, 2012
6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
4300 Naamans Creek Rd
Boothwyn, PA 19061
Please RSVP by march 17th , 2012
- RSVP by email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (Dan's Cell 610-212-4429)
- Submit donation by PayPal - www.wifflepalooza.org (Click on "Make A Donation")
or mail check to and make payable to Wifflepalooza
114 Dillons Lane
Mullica HIl, NJ 08062
Wiffle Palooza Family,
It's official, we're bringing Wiffle Palooza BACK to the Summer, where it belongs!!
Over the years our largest and most successful events were in the summers leading up to "the great rainout of '09". At Wiffle Palooza IV in June 2008 we saw over 300 participants on over 40 teams competing on 8 fields. So this year, with such great momentum following our 1st Annual Wiffle Palooza Gala, we're headed back to our roots!
Wiffle Palooza VIII
Saturday, June 16, 2012
Aston Community Center (Same field as last year)
If you would like to enter a team or join the family as a sponsor please do so by JUNE 1, 2012. Please email email@example.com with team name and number of players(at least 3 to a team)
Many details to follow, but please spread the word to anyone you know
that may be interested in participating, sponsoring, donating, etc.
As always, thank you all for your continued support!
We hope to see you this Summer!
Dan & Dennis
|Posted by wifflepalooza on February 21, 2012 at 1:35 PM||comments (0)|
Dear Wiffle Palooza Family
We wanted to thank everyone again for all of your support at our Gala
Your generosity is greatly appreciated!!
As we planned and approached our first ever Gala event, we were a bit
unsure of what exactly to expect; How good of a turnout would we
get? How nice/fitting is the venue? How engaged, energetic, and
supportive will the attendees be?
In short, we were pleasantly surprised at every turn!
Our attendance list included 125 supporters.
The Naaman’s Ballroom proved to be a fantastic setting, and the
perfect size for our event.
And, the entire crowd was energetic and incredibly supportive of our
raffles and silent auctions!
- Attendees: 125
- WP Logo Vote Winner: Pirates
- Raffle Prizes: 17
- Silent Auction Prizes: 6
- Kegs Kicked: 2.5
- Awkward Engagement Dances: 1
- Funds Raised: $2,500
Wiffle Palooza VIII Update
- Currently working to finalize date & location
- Tentative Date: June 2012
- Tentative Location: Aston, PA
- More details coming soon!!
Thank you again for all that you do in support of our events!
Your participation and donations help keep Wiffle Palooza’s support of
The Ray Withelder Memorial Scholarship Fund going strong each and
See you this summer!
Dan & Dennis